Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,115 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
There was a silence that might've been awkward had Eljay not been so intensely focussed. He was holding his breath until he couldn't hold it any longer, afraid that he was going to miss the moment if he was breathing too loudly, and chuckled involuntarily when Wiffle giggled from his face brushing her stomach. It seemed for a moment that he wasn't going to feel anything. As Wiffle asked, he responded with a mildly disappointed but mostly very focussed .. hold on.. as he tried to concentrate one last time.

Holding his breath again, Eljay pressed his face a little closer to Wiffle's stomach and then... He wasn't one hundred percent sure, but pretty sure he felt something! I felt something! he blurted out excitedly. I think! I mean, I think I felt something! Hello, little tykes! Eljay's tail wagged excitedly as he spoke the last sentence to Wiffle's stomach. He rubbed his face lovingly against her stomach one more time before getting back up and looking at Wiffle's face with star-struck heart-shaped eyes filled with excitement for their upcoming brood. It was all getting so real, now, and yet it was hard to believe it was really happening!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I just wanna roll my sleeves up and start again - by Eljay - March 09, 2019, 02:33 PM