The Sunspire I've been upside down; I don't wanna be the right way 'round
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Sorry for the wait!

She silently cursed herself for the position she was in. Taki didn't like not being in control, especially in the presence of someone who mas merely a vague acquaintance; it seemed her body had different plans as she was quickly learning, and it didn't really care what she wanted. She nodded her head at the congratulations, getting up and finding a spot closer to the other wolf and farther from the evidence of her moment of weakness. I apologize, she said first, slipping into her native tongue; it felt nice to speak it after not using it for so long even through the irritation she felt with herself. I'm fine...just very nauseous, she continued. She glanced at the other woman, studying her for a few moments before speaking again. I...pretty much feel like this all the time, Taki offered hesitantly. It was strange for her to admit that to someone that was practically a stranger and honestly, she wasn't entirely sure why she had offered it. Hormones making her soft maybe? She didn't know, but it was too late now to care about being reserved with the contents of her breakfast lying just a few steps away from them.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread