Arrow Lake verdunkeln
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Fair enough, she thought. Taki knew well that worries couldn't just be commanded away. She, perhaps naively, had no doubt that she could handle whatever happened in the coming weeks, but she had a feeling she wouldn't be able to curb his worry any, no matter what she said. So, she said nothing else about it, hoping that soon, he wouldn't need to worry so much.

When he asked about names, she gave a slight shrug of her snowy shoulders. I haven't picked anything specifically, but I would like to give them northern names, she started. They will carry Stigmata's surname, and so I'd like my heritage to be represented as well, she finished. She wanted her children to understand both strong families from which they descended.

Suddenly, the almost constant nausea that had been a dull annoyance in the background surged, making her falter. Dammit, she did not want to vomit in front of Mahler. Could pregnancy not leave any of her dignity in tact? Apparently not. She paused, saliva pooling in her mouth as her throat tightened, causing a hard swallow to move down her esophagus. Her sides heaved, and she turned away from him to deposit the contents of her stomach on the ground at her feet. She stood there for a few moments, attempting to collect herself, utterly humiliated. I am sorry, she offered quietly as she finally turned to face him. I don't usually have much choice in when that happens, she added, gaze shifting away. She began to walk again, eager to get away from the evidence of her moment of weakness.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
verdunkeln - by Mahler - March 14, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: verdunkeln - by Takiyok - March 20, 2019, 01:37 AM
RE: verdunkeln - by Mahler - March 22, 2019, 09:14 AM
RE: verdunkeln - by Takiyok - March 27, 2019, 01:43 AM
RE: verdunkeln - by Mahler - April 01, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: verdunkeln - by Takiyok - April 03, 2019, 11:04 PM
RE: verdunkeln - by Mahler - April 12, 2019, 10:39 PM
RE: verdunkeln - by Takiyok - April 22, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: verdunkeln - by Mahler - April 27, 2019, 12:05 AM