Dragoncrest Cliffs i gotta get mine, i gotta get it
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
He hadn't noticed her, still as she was, but when she turned, his gaze met hers. So she was still here, and why?! Aure, he called to her--and then snapped his jaws shut, his eyes wide. The normally bold, jocular tenor was gone, replaced by a ghostly whisper he'd not heard even during the worst winter cold. It barely cut through the air between them; she'd only know what he said by the shape of his lips, not the sound of the word.

Enraged and frightened beyond measure, Vercingetorix began to breathe hard and fast, even as she came near. He drank, but drank too quickly--great listener, this one--and ended up gasping and sputtering, coughing, the action causing his throat to catch fire once more. His ears were pinned back against his skull.

What the fuck?! Verx demanded in that quiet, ragged new sound, eyes hollow and empty as black holes as he stared at her. What did she do to me? Why are we still here? Rusalka-- Each word took herculean effort, and he had to abandon the queries after so long, wheezing, sinking back onto the ground in exhaustion. His ribs ached.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Vercingetorix - March 16, 2019, 06:04 PM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Andraste - March 16, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Vercingetorix - March 17, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Andraste - March 18, 2019, 12:58 AM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Vercingetorix - March 19, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Andraste - March 19, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Vercingetorix - March 22, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Andraste - March 22, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Vercingetorix - March 23, 2019, 12:14 AM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Andraste - March 23, 2019, 01:07 AM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Vercingetorix - March 23, 2019, 03:02 AM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Andraste - March 23, 2019, 03:21 AM