Dragoncrest Cliffs i gotta get mine, i gotta get it
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Retaliated was the first word that sparked anything within him, and he snarled. That bitch went after him first! He hadn't done anything (well, apart from being snarky)! And three days?! They had been sitting on their paws for three days? Hadn't anyone gone to avenge his near-death? Hadn't anyone made plans to leave?!

WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH EVERYONE HERE?!!!?!

Then he noticed her face, which looked like it could shatter into pieces at any moment, and his snarl faded--well, not faded, but changed. He wasn't just angry for his sake, but for hers, too. Blackhead had gone out of her way to attack for seemingly no reason, and that put Aure in danger. His kids in danger.

Yeah, Vercingetorix whispered in response to her query, lifting his chin slightly to give her a better working angle. His eyes wandered to hers, soft compared to the ferocity that still contorted his muzzle. Don't cry, bounkola. Not over me, anyway. I'm alive. . . He trailed off, exhausting himself once more.

Yeah, sure, alive. Alive and only a shell of what he once was. And was that really living?
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Vercingetorix - March 16, 2019, 06:04 PM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Andraste - March 16, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Vercingetorix - March 17, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Andraste - March 18, 2019, 12:58 AM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Vercingetorix - March 19, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Andraste - March 19, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Vercingetorix - March 22, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Andraste - March 22, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Vercingetorix - March 23, 2019, 12:14 AM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Andraste - March 23, 2019, 01:07 AM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Vercingetorix - March 23, 2019, 03:02 AM
RE: i gotta get mine, i gotta get it - by Andraste - March 23, 2019, 03:21 AM