Hushed Willows girl in new york
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Olive loved that Cortez was as excited for this litter as she was. It reminded her, yet again, that there were forces in this world that wished to see her success and celebrate in her happiness; for something fortunate that happened to her also happened to all those around her. The opposite of this was also true, she shared in the good fortune of all those nearby, so she laughed as he partook in his meal, saving the choicest pieces for she and the babes. He was always like that, thinking of others before himself. 

The druid chuckled to herself as he spoke in extremes, like the storyteller that he was.
“Oh brother, don’t say such things! An angel such as you will never know hell.” she squealed, knowing that he was jesting but unable to stop herself. “I feel very much the same, though.”  she admitted wistfully, progressively lowering herself onto her elbows and then her belly, shifting to the side to accommodate the babes within her. Then, she mused.

“Do you remember that time when you and Calder were cornered by that fox when we were young? Oh, father was livid!” 
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
girl in new york - by Olive - March 23, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: girl in new york - by Cortez - March 23, 2019, 11:20 PM
RE: girl in new york - by Olive - March 31, 2019, 02:30 AM
RE: girl in new york - by Cortez - April 02, 2019, 09:33 PM
RE: girl in new york - by Olive - April 21, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: girl in new york - by Cortez - May 02, 2019, 12:35 AM
RE: girl in new york - by Olive - May 13, 2019, 04:55 PM
RE: girl in new york - by Cortez - June 01, 2019, 09:01 PM