Arrow Lake first sight, she made me look twice,
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
The bit of guilt had returned, despite pleasantries, at Kazimir’s inquiry of how are the others settling in? She elbowed the nibbling, taunting thoughts away, and instead made her lips curl as the she-bear presented her with names. “Vonn — Vonnaruil? He is as adaptable as any season. Though I haven’t been able to properly see him, I am sure he is delighted to be around Stigmata again?” Phrased as a question, but spoken as fact.

Thoughtful, as she turned her mind to the second male in question... “Vercingetorix, he is... adapting, as he can. I suspect all of this,” a sweep of her tail to gesture all that was around them — the place, the culture, the wolves, “is foreign to him.” As foreign as it was to Aurëwen herself to settle somewhere for all of your living days. But it was all she would elaborate on; it wasn’t  her story, her life to tell.

Truth be told, she hadn’t an inkling or imagining of what Verx was trying to surmount on his own — or Vonn, or even Blodreina. She wished to understand them, to help them in whatever way she could... but her children had arrived. For now, it was Verx’s children which commanded her utmost attention; and Aure cast a half-distracted look towards her thicket. She should return to them, and soon.
Messages In This Thread
first sight, she made me look twice, - by Andraste - March 30, 2019, 02:49 AM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Kazimir - March 30, 2019, 10:59 PM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Andraste - March 30, 2019, 11:13 PM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Kazimir - April 07, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Andraste - April 11, 2019, 10:39 AM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Kazimir - April 14, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Andraste - April 16, 2019, 02:23 AM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Kazimir - April 26, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Andraste - April 26, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: first sight, she made me look twice, - by Kazimir - April 27, 2019, 08:11 PM