Arrow Lake & i wonder (not for the first time) what happened to your wings
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
He nodded. I get it, Verx responded, smiling softly. You can't escape that love, ever. And I'd never ask you to, either. Just a little tired is all, Aure. He rose and began to walk alongside her, the pace thankfully slower now. He was able to breathe, relax, take in the sights and sounds. At least until. . .

Come to? he asked, a little incredulously. He glanced at the pale woman. I've loved them since I saw them, Aure. Or hell, no--I've loved them since I felt them. They're mine. . .how could I not?

And of those he never met? Vercingetorix knew he would have loved them, too, given the chance. He had been way too smitten by Drago and Isi for the alternative to be possible.

So he disagreed with Aure's assessment on home, but he wouldn't voice it. It wouldn't make a difference. The only home for him was a geda, no matter how many loved ones there were around him. The kids did, however, make this place much more livable--and that was all he could ask for, for now.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: & i wonder (not for the first time) what happened to your wings - by Vercingetorix - April 12, 2019, 07:40 PM