Moonspear Silicone and lipo collide- the rest will fall in line.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Her ears swung with a recognition that she didn't often catch, but interest couldn't dull annoyance of this measure--and now, at a time like this, when every ounce of her scant sympathy had been spent long ago. After drawing a long, steadying breath, she gave a slow cant to her muzzle, and exhaled from deep down. Zafina was leaving, the deed was long since done and fate sealed then, so the pressure could change. You know, I had hoped for different, she said, vague as she ever was as she slid seamlessly into the tones of her mother's tongue if it was going to be that way--and an interesting assumption to catch on her, she thought, though not an incorrect one as she proved, despite the edges of her teeth she readily showed.

Her different meant a range. A different outcome here, a different relationship to span between them, perhaps at a different time entirely. Now, with everything running with tensions high, and Zafina likely not blind to what caused her mate his grief, Ame wouldn't deal with this at her home. Unsanctioned, unwarranted--not even a passing mention, conducted entirely beyond Moonspear's reach. It simply was not their weight to carry.

As the other woman turned away and began her leave, Amekaze's pointed look remained razor sharp, just as she left the arc to her tail to drive her point before impatience could force it to be more. She regretted nothing, besides wasting any argument she had left in her on Charon lately. Now mentally spent, and understanding more deep in her heart by the second, she still could find no doubt. Prove it, she thought. Prove that it's worth my time. We will see, then. she left it with, more than ready to see this to a quick conclusion as she only barely withheld her low rumble of punctuation.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: Silicone and lipo collide- the rest will fall in line. - by Amekaze - April 28, 2019, 03:05 AM