Moonspear man aint built any jail, lord he can keep me in
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Satisfaction welled, but she sprang forward quite joyfully even in the slick escape she aimed for past him the beyond. His retaliation had been sweet even without much time spent to savor it. She knew what she did now, and hoped to keep him baited into a chase with her tail flung up and gait flippant. With the time that she trusted she would have him with, both today and in the weeks turning months to come, maybe she would work on easing him into a finer appreciation for the finesses he seemed a little hazy on. She loved her sons dearly--in a very particular way fitting of them--so she only wanted to have them grow to be their finest.

But she didn't wait up for long and few, if any, knew the curves, twists, and turns better than her. She flung a short yip over her shoulder long enough to see him galloping after, then was off on a rapid turn of foot into the scenery. If she got her way, she was going to make him need to think and stay light on his feet if he was going to keep up to what she wanted to lay out.
i want a fresh one soon <3
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: man aint built any jail, lord he can keep me in - by Amekaze - June 06, 2019, 11:49 PM