Firefly Glen We'll be alright if you don't ask me to stay
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
I know you tagged dad but I can't stop myself. OH! And look there's a Hydra. Good thing I previewed.

Revui had exhausted himself on various tree stumps across Moonspear's ridges, wanting nothing more than the burning in his skin to cease and finding that humping inanimate objects worked for a while. His siblings had splintered from the mountain, so had their father, but it wasn't until the past few hours that Revui really took notice. He felt the stirrings of teenage lust in the pit of his belly and couldn't make it stop — so he began to hunt for someone that he believed could help him.

Speedy's scent pulled him across the edge of the claim and in to the wilderness. It held the same heavy quality that Hydra's had, but something about it was also very different — more intriguing, invigorating. Revui felt the itch return to his skin and he picked up his pace, hiking after her with a more direct, insistent vibe to his every move. The boy thought he was sick — he felt so hot and bothered, and thought maybe it was a fever.

Speedy would know what to do, he thought. She always knew what to do.

Then, it hit him — Hydra's scent, and soon after, her voice filtering between the trees of the glen. He didn't make out what was said, but Revui slowed his pace and came stalking close regardless of the conversation. He eyed Hydra at first, and then glanced at Speedy; as he saw her, the burn returned. The fur along his silvered spine rose like a wave, and he stalked closer and closer - eager to wedge himself between the two of them and herd Speedy away from his sibling.
Messages In This Thread
RE: We'll be alright if you don't ask me to stay - by Revui (Ghost) - April 25, 2019, 07:26 PM