Moonspear for every sense, a sensation
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
All Welcome 
Her nose did not deceive her, and neither was she blind or stupid enough to trust anyone right now. Tension already drove them wild, sending them off the mountain even when it was only Hydra's season on the breeze (which while it still made her anxious, it at least seemed her daughter could be sensible enough about it to not cause major issue so far), and now it was somehow finding ways to get worse. It truly was one thing after another lately.

Razor-backed and as she went stalking at the claim's lowest reaches--off towards where half the goddamn pack had taken off to chasing the season's scent--she took a long thoughtful pee on the forested borders and weighed her options now that she had new ones. In truth, had half a notion in mind to keep them all away if they were going to do anything to get on her nerves, which by default she assumed someone would, inevitably, but it was teetering a fine line still. Amekaze just didn't have a good feeling about any of it, so just being curious enough to see what response (or telling lack of) it may get, she swung back her head and sang out for her family and packmates alike.

What the hell are you all doing? her note mainly suggested, dashed with a hint of an increasingly ominous undertone of get your asses back home now before I come out there and beat every single one though.

That said, she slipped on, ebbing closer to the loudest trails down and out of the Moonspear's physical reach. A deepening resolve urged along quite healthily by annoyance kept her heading awfully spearheaded, however.

Where to even begin?

if no one wants to deal with her this can definitely be a read only since that other thread is busy and i didn't want to clog it up [eyes]
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
for every sense, a sensation - by Amekaze - April 28, 2019, 03:57 AM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Lyra - April 28, 2019, 05:21 AM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Amekaze - April 29, 2019, 11:18 PM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Hydra - May 05, 2019, 05:33 PM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Dirge - May 06, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Amekaze - May 13, 2019, 01:04 PM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 09:19 AM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Dirge - May 17, 2019, 09:37 PM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Amekaze - May 21, 2019, 11:58 PM