Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,114 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
i'll keep vague who's watching the elfire pups. let me know if any assumptions are not ok. :)

Eljay had been very overwhelmingly worried about Wiffle. He kept insisting that he should check out the lymph nodes but even when he did check them out he couldn't make much of them. Eljay had it very high on his priority list to go ask Raven for help, even though Wiffle said that she had already visited Raven. But still, this couldn't possibly be a healthy thing and Eljay doubted it'd go away on its own. And so he set off to follow Wiffle when she went for a visit to the Blackthorn den. He didn't want to be a stalker, but honestly, he needed to make sure that Wiffle was alright.

So he set off after finding someone to play with the pups for a little bit. Eljay loitered around his parents' den as Wiffle was inside, until he heard a few coughs. Eljay creeped a bit closer to the den, when he heard sounds of choking. With a worried frown on his face Eljay raced to the den's mouth. Wiffle?! What's going on? he called out, just in time to see her spray blood all over one of the pups. Eljay's eyes widened in horror, and despite being a new father and having had plenty of worried moments over the wee babs, Eljay had never looked more worried in his life than he did now as he looked upon his mate coughing up blood.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Make it a point to tell me when you get to the end - by Eljay - May 14, 2019, 04:27 PM