Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,114 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
It felt forever that they just cried. Eljay completely lost control over himself and his emotions there, unable to be there for Wiffle in the way that he wished. Eventually she stopped crying and so did he, though the pain still felt raw and ungraspable to Eljay.

She asked for a promise and he bobbed his head, even though he wasn't sure if it was something he could even do. She asked that if she would... She asked to make sure the children would remember her. Eljay froze and tried to process what exactly she was saying. He wanted to believe she was still going to be okay. So then it wouldn't be very hard to make them remember her, because she was right here. I... He frowned as he fought tears that threatened to come up again. Of course. I promise. They'll remember you. Eljay smiled a watery smile and told himself that he'd just make sure that Wiffle stayed right here so that he wouldn't have to worry about fulfilling that promise. She was just sick. She'd get better... Surely...
Messages In This Thread
RE: Make it a point to tell me when you get to the end - by Eljay - June 04, 2019, 03:31 AM