Moonspear look what you've done
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
In listening to Hydra, she found some matters that nearly sounded acceptable, and a less harsh beast may simply agree to end it there, that it was good enough and the balance was struck once again. That Speedy's lapse in judgement not be overlooked, that they would be bastards of no worth, and that the wilderness would be theirs one day. This much, she could subscribe herself to at least roughly, so came no objections to this one (all solid evidence on why it was safe to elevate Hydra, too, for her willingness to still respect her mother--unlike Ame's mate). There were a few revisions in her picture-perfect, true, but this was not against her grain so outright.

Charon's addenum to the situation did rub her the wrong way, however, so she would give one cold correction of her own: In truth, their place should not be here, unless it is dead in my teeth, she said, although she felt like she was repeating herself in sentiment with this. His blood did not equal hers when she had no say whatsoever. When neither of you bothered to answer to me before letting it happen, away from this mountain no less under the moronic guise of protection, that much was determined for them. Another very fair reminder that she was fully prepared to hold the careless actions of the two against anything of the union. She was being clear here, and for a vague and oftentimes suspicious sort, this was serious.

Hydra wanted them together in support of her, and true, that trust would take time to rebuild. Ideally, that was what she wanted to see happen as well--that none of this had ever come between them in the first place, but the more he spoke, the more she felt the certainty driving deep to her core that maybe her patience for him had finally expired. His words were empty, all built up only for him despite him stressing ours. It wasn't ours, to her, though, and he refused to see it as such while he would not accept otherwise from her. This sounded more and more like a way for him to have everything he wanted, while she was slighted and supposed to be appeased by him saying he loved her when his actions said everything but.

You telling me you love me suddenly means little when you have lied, disrespected me countless times, and caused such awful chaos in my family, and now want me to accept your bastards with the first opportunity you could get your greedy paws on, she offered, very little inflection her voice despite the cut to the words. Ice cold. So no, some liar's bastards are not what will make Hydra's reign strong, she glanced once to their daughter between them, wishing only for an instant that they could fix this for her sake--for all of their upcoming futures, for the beauty they had created between them and were meant to protect upon their towering verdant spire, together, uninterrupted, and as it had been--meant to pass on down the ages, divine and eternal.

But her heart was broken and he was what had done it. Him, the only one in this whole vast expanse of the world and the stars that she had found worthwhile once, and he just refused to stop making it worse even now that the damage was said and done. She had loved him. She had, and with the absolute assault on all of her patience and understanding that he had been in these weeks, she couldn't idle while he staunchly went against her like this. Not her, not Hydra, and not upon what was theirs. It could only cut so deep, even her.

Do what you must to get over that, then? she asked, brushing past Hydra featherlight and plenty close enough to touch; a wordless apology that she must be here, now. Ame slipped closer to Charon, angling for his sighted side so he may see her absolutely. What I want is to see you pay for it, was her only warning before she turned her teeth for him with her quick, deadly fury, aiming herself at his neck or face to force him down if she could get any contact made.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
look what you've done - by Charon - May 17, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: look what you've done - by Hydra - May 17, 2019, 06:08 PM
RE: look what you've done - by Charon - May 17, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: look what you've done - by Hydra - May 21, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: look what you've done - by Charon - May 21, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: look what you've done - by Hydra - May 21, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: look what you've done - by Charon - May 22, 2019, 04:31 AM
RE: look what you've done - by Hydra - May 22, 2019, 07:30 AM
RE: look what you've done - by Charon - May 22, 2019, 05:32 PM