Arrow Lake I come bearing late gifts
453 Posts
Ooc —
The boy's bright eyes moved to his mother as she parted from them and slipped back into the comfort of solitude. For a moment he nearly let go of the tail and followed her, but then Kazimir obliged him and seized the other end of the fox and his mother's sadness was put from his mind. He was still just a young boy. He couldn't comprehend the depths of his dam's depression or the source of her grief, despite feeling it himself for the father who had not come home yet, and could be no real help to her besides being his goofy self.

His grip on the fox tail was loose and pleading up until the moment Kazimir rose, pulling his front legs into the air with her as she did. He pulled all of his weight back into his hindquarters with a playful growl and pulled back, planting his forepaws once more on the springy grass and attempting to anchor himself there. Each tug she gave was met with a fierce but weaker one of his own and an intensifying of his growls; the pearl of his teeth showed each time, clamped firmly into the auburn fur of their plaything. With a sudden haul, the boy threw all his strength backward and shook his head side to side, tail wagging in time.

Even all his strength was nothing when compared to Kazimir's. The slightest tug from her made him stumble forward. He struggled to find his footing again, then with a growl began to pull back in fits and spurts, but to no avail. He didn't win the fox tail until she deemed him worthy of it and let go. Aurë beckoned him in for a nap not long after and Dragomir happily obliged. When he awoke his jaw would be sore from the strain, but it was worth it to develop more strength in it.

Closing at Chey's request!
Messages In This Thread
I come bearing late gifts - by Kazimir - May 19, 2019, 04:58 PM
RE: I come bearing late gifts - by Andraste - May 19, 2019, 05:24 PM
RE: I come bearing late gifts - by Kazimir - May 24, 2019, 03:02 PM
RE: I come bearing late gifts - by Dragomir - May 25, 2019, 11:29 PM
RE: I come bearing late gifts - by Kazimir - May 29, 2019, 08:06 AM
RE: I come bearing late gifts - by Andraste - May 29, 2019, 09:33 AM
RE: I come bearing late gifts - by Dragomir - June 09, 2019, 10:01 AM
RE: I come bearing late gifts - by Kazimir - June 11, 2019, 03:26 PM
RE: I come bearing late gifts - by Dragomir - June 13, 2019, 09:42 PM