Altar of Twilight We'll Finish What We Started
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
for @Arcturus but I wont stop others from joining! Hoping to maybe have this count as a scout thread? I'm just gonna say this takes place after Ira and Korei actually made it to MS
Traveling to Moonspear had taken quite some time with the lacking instruction the mountain wolf had to go off of. She had no idea what kind of territory their destination resided in which mean the journey felt ever ending until their paws met the borders. Speaking of-- the greeting they received was colder than the roan woman expected, perhaps Easthollow was making her soft. It's not unusual for several members to arrive for a border call, it just did not happen that often in her new home. Korei never spoke much of her birth pack, yet she had given the poor girl false hope about how she would be received by her family. How was she to know though? The only two packs she had lived in were drastically different.

The whole family situation was enough for her to want some space, it was not her business, she just wanted to ensure Korei Julia made the journey safely. Now Ira traveled the land keeping close to the edges of Moonspear incase her packmate needed her. If she was going to be this far from home, might as well take in the sights and see what exactly was around here, right? Perhaps she could bring home some useful information for Valette, whatever that might be clarified as.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
We'll Finish What We Started - by Ira - May 27, 2019, 09:43 PM
RE: We'll Finish What We Started - by Malcanthet - May 28, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: We'll Finish What We Started - by Ira - May 28, 2019, 06:41 PM
RE: We'll Finish What We Started - by Malcanthet - May 30, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: We'll Finish What We Started - by Ira - May 31, 2019, 08:32 PM
RE: We'll Finish What We Started - by Malcanthet - June 02, 2019, 06:33 PM
RE: We'll Finish What We Started - by Ira - June 02, 2019, 11:52 PM
RE: We'll Finish What We Started - by Malcanthet - June 07, 2019, 06:05 AM
RE: We'll Finish What We Started - by Ira - June 08, 2019, 02:14 AM
RE: We'll Finish What We Started - by Malcanthet - June 14, 2019, 12:33 AM