Stone Circle These aren't my people
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
soRRY FOR THE ESSAY
The warrior relaxed in the embrace, something soothing about the bear's presence washing over her. All thoughts and fears temporarily erased by the brief contact before she pulled away. She had to keep her head clear if she wanted to make the right decision for her.

When Evergreen started his explanation, Ira was already captivated again. She had to agree there was very little structure in Easthollow. That's how Valette liked it, just as if it was a true family by blood. Unfortunately, the roan woman had never taken part in such a lax lifestyle and she could admit finding herself bored with the peace. Was that bad? She was raised to fight and without conflict, she felt as if a part of her was missing or never satisfied.

A structured pack. That's what she wanted. A place where hard work was rewarded with acknowledgment and payoff. Where deeds painted the image of her fellow packmates. Family was never bad to have, but Ira never saw the deeds of her fellow packmates or what they could truly accomplish aside from the time they had a feast after taking down one of the wandering beasts together. In all honesty, she was probably weaker than when she lived in her old pack due to the lack of training and upkeep. She could use the motivation to push herself to an even better version.

Soon she would close her eyes in thought as the bear before her continued. Once he was finished she would nod slowly. I see. I admit that sounds nice and I could see that working for me. I'd like to see this place first though. Not to mention give herself a chance to judge these new members for herself. The last thing she needed was a pack full of Vesperas and Aerashas.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
These aren't my people - by Evergreen - June 01, 2019, 02:15 PM
RE: These aren't my people - by Ira - June 01, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: These aren't my people - by Evergreen - June 05, 2019, 05:19 PM
RE: These aren't my people - by Ira - June 05, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: These aren't my people - by Evergreen - June 05, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: These aren't my people - by Ira - June 05, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: These aren't my people - by Evergreen - June 05, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: These aren't my people - by Ira - June 05, 2019, 06:19 PM
RE: These aren't my people - by Evergreen - June 05, 2019, 06:38 PM
RE: These aren't my people - by Ira - June 05, 2019, 07:29 PM