Hoshor Plains I Fled to The Country
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Private 
I can't believe you didn't even mention I was a total mess. Puffing her cheeks, Reiko was only mildly disappointed in herself that she had met her now new leader, absolutely covered in the paint of what she was eating. How embarrassing! It was only when they approached for something to drink that she recognized her reflection and immediately began to bathe herself clean, back to the bleached fur that was more presentable. 

The day was beautiful at least, even after her bath it was quick for her pelt to dry at the mercy of the sun. The warmth kissed her flesh as it dried - it was no welcoming cold of the snow, but something she could eventually get use too. Okay! So what's the plan Evergreen. She placed around, walking backwards so she can face Eve even for a moment while waiting for directives. She was itching for a job to do.

@Evergreen lets get down to business... to defeat, the threads
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 05, 2019, 05:09 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 05, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 05, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 08, 2019, 01:00 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 08, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 08, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 08, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 09, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 09, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 13, 2019, 11:13 AM