Wapun Meadow i saw a bulbasuar but it might have been lettuce
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Heavens.

Finally, she let her own tail flare above boney hips; her ears press back further; the notch of her own snarl to set itself into her ruby-strung muscle. Fangs flashed as she uttered, “It does not matter which domain existed first. Diaspora rests beyond ze foothills behind me, and you are speaking to one of its leaders.” Her ruff shivered to life once more as she spoke; frivoling out about her marred façade.

”My companions would not be so lenient in this situation, you know.” Had she been as fearsome as Mahler or Stigmata, she would’ve set upon this male and wrest him into submission. Alas, she was not.

“If ze valley beyond is your home as you claim, then I will respect that. I have come to harvest, however, and will not be kept from that.” Aure canted her scarred chin at him, then, posture stock-still, defiant, and defensive. There was a wary heft to her boney figure, but she considered the male before her all the same.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i saw a bulbasuar but it might have been lettuce - by Andraste - June 08, 2019, 11:11 PM