Hideaway Strath I could surrender but I'd just be pretending.
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Dingo faded into the background as Phox focused on Ruenna, although he did appreciate him bringing the new recruit around when he was rather new himself. Phox wondered how Leen was doing in that department, but he put that thought in the back of his mind. He listened as Ruenna explained where she had been, what skills she had, and lastly that she wasn't here to drum up trouble. Then again, who was? The Redhawks were a bit infamous for their drama, but it tended to be internal rather than external. Perhaps turning over this new leaf would eradicate some of that.

She asked him what he wanted this pack to be, causing him to pause. First and foremost, I want Asterism Grove to be a safe place for Figment and Fennec. That was the only hard and fast requirement, and anything else would probably fall to the wayside. Aside from that, the usual stuff. Wolves helping wolves. Hunting together, that sort of thing. I have a particular interest in the night sky, but that's not something I'm trying to push on anybody unless they're interested. Phox was a simple wolf, and he had really never wanted much in life. Now all he wanted was for Fig and Fenn to be happy.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
RE: I could surrender but I'd just be pretending. - by Phox - June 10, 2019, 06:58 PM