lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Private 
for @Greyback tears will ensue
The roan wolf had been doing a lot of thinking lately. Between her talk with Nikai and Evergreen's return, a lot of options had been laid out before her. If someone had told her a year ago how much her heart would change, the warrior would have likely scoffed. But things were different now.

The following weeks had been rough as thoughts plagued Ira's mind about what she should do, or what she should say. Her trip to Kaistleoki had been short, but she felt as if she had left her heart there and her paws ached to go back. She couldn't will her self to leave however, at least not yet. There was unfinished business in Easthollow, and she refused to start over with regrets. 

Long strides carried the mountain wolf to the stones, the place where it had all begun as the sun grazed the horizon. She gazed out to the large heard in the distance, ever so slow but strong as sun rays warmed the pelts of all who witnessed the day's end. Taking a seat at the hill's edge, Ira tilted her head back and howled for her father.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
My Dad Considered Me a Cross He Had to Bear - by Ira - June 09, 2019, 10:24 PM