Wapun Meadow Emotions you don't understand upon viewing the sunset
453 Posts
Ooc —
Since more than 15 days have passed (5 each for Helios, Zephyr and Polaris), I'm skipping y'all to keep this going. I'll be powerplaying Isilmë until she can reactivate. Hop back in when you can!

The gilded cub and his seeming sister remained huddled together, watching him and Isi and saying nothing. The mottled cub, too, seemed to defer to her sister, who gladly pressed forward with the social pleasantries. Dragomir was thankful for this; her cheery manner put him a little more at ease than the more reserved (or downright dour) behaviours of the other three. Still, he pressed his side nervously into his silver sibling's flank and allowed her to take the lead. Hi! I Isi. She'd just said that, Dragomir thought, and he giggled bashfully at the representation, earning a tug of his ear. Turning back, his sister said with all the diligence of a true border guard, Please what bring Die'spor?

Blinking, Dragomir peered at his sister, then erupted into louder giggles. Isi, he softly informed, this no Die'spor. She knew that, of course, she just fell into old habits easily. Dragomir was a more thoughtful sort but didn't often rehearse his greetings, so he chewed on his lip and glanced between all the gathered pups. To the three who had spoken a different language, he didn't know what to say. Helios, Polaris, Zephyr. His gaze drifted up to the tall black wolf nearby, their alleged Papa, and he frowned a little. Hi Lainie, he tried, his voice strangely timid.

I's Drago, he introduced, licking his lips to soothe his nerves. Yeah, 'splorin. Lookin' for papa, right Isi? he elaborated, frowning softly. Papa not here. You know? It seemed unlikely that these unfamiliar pups would know where they could find Vercingetorix, but it was worth a shot.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Emotions you don't understand upon viewing the sunset - by Dragomir - July 01, 2019, 08:26 PM