Ravensblood Forest There's something in the way I wanna cry
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Seems like she'd gotten close enough.  She'd been on her way to see him when she thought better of it, but he was her only option now.  She needed a friend who wasn't Wraen, and who wasn't Sarah or Terance with their serious and stiff comforting.  Illidan was serious too, but he was serious in a sad way that made her feel like maybe he'd understand.  

That didnt mean she was entirely happy to see him though because she was a mess, and letting anyone see her gross and sobbing was mortifying. 

She couldnt answer him right away and turned her face to the side, away, while she tried (and only half succeeded) at getting it under control.  S..sorry.  It was the only thing she could manage.
Messages In This Thread
There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - June 16, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - June 16, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - June 16, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - June 19, 2019, 11:18 AM
RE: There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - July 20, 2019, 10:26 AM