Ravensblood Forest There's something in the way I wanna cry
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,530 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Probably the opposite to his goal, his concern just made it harder to keep her composure, and the way he asked it just set off another round.  H.. he's dead, she heaved through deep, hitching breaths.  He was dead and he had cared about her and maybe if she'd answered his wish and gone and stayed with him he wouldn't be.  Everyone was dying and disappearing she couldn't do anything to stop it.

Why does everything have to change?  And why does changing mean everything has to get worse? She asked him, still a little breathless, and this time her tone held some heat to it.  Not directed at him but at the everything she was talking about.  Her parents hadn't warned her about any of this when she left home, and an ideallic life spent playing with her siblings and being loved by her family hadn't prepared her.  Loss was something she'd known a few months now, but this new one... it was almost just as bad as the first in a very different way.
Messages In This Thread
There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - June 16, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - June 16, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - June 16, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - June 19, 2019, 11:18 AM
RE: There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - July 20, 2019, 10:26 AM