Hideaway Strath Hold on, stop, look whats that sound?
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Dingo and Figment relented, and Phox gave his son an approving fatherly wink. He'd done a good job, and he was going to grow into a fine guardian for the grove (and his sister). With the two of them gone, Phox returned his attention to Rye. I think they're just a little overexcited now that we've got things locked down. Unlike most of the potential joiners that came to the strath's entrance, Rye was already known by both Towhee and Phox, so there wouldn't be much fanfare in the way of interviews and making him prove he deserved a spot here. Instead, Phox took a step to the side, inviting Rye to follow him.

C'mon, I'll give you a little tour. We can start with the rendezvous site. That's where the kids hang out, and most of your new pack mates will likely be there, too. The creamy colored one you just met was Dingo. I think you may have met Figment before back when we lived on the plateau. Boy, did that seem like a long time ago now. Let's see, there's also Ruenna, Leen, Nebula, and Keyni. Oh, and Fennec, my daughter. She's quite a bit more timid than her brother, being blind and all, but she'll warm up to you soon enough.

Phox continued walking along at a slow pace, and he glanced at Rye. There'll be a quiz later, Phox added with a chuckle.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
Hold on, stop, look whats that sound? - by Rye - July 07, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: Hold on, stop, look whats that sound? - by Dingo - July 07, 2019, 03:03 PM
RE: Hold on, stop, look whats that sound? - by Figment - July 07, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: Hold on, stop, look whats that sound? - by Phox - July 07, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: Hold on, stop, look whats that sound? - by Rye - July 07, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: Hold on, stop, look whats that sound? - by Dingo - July 07, 2019, 03:34 PM
RE: Hold on, stop, look whats that sound? - by Figment - July 07, 2019, 03:57 PM
RE: Hold on, stop, look whats that sound? - by Phox - July 08, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: Hold on, stop, look whats that sound? - by Rye - July 09, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: Hold on, stop, look whats that sound? - by Phox - July 09, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: Hold on, stop, look whats that sound? - by Rye - July 10, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: Hold on, stop, look whats that sound? - by Phox - July 10, 2019, 12:28 PM
RE: Hold on, stop, look whats that sound? - by Figment - July 12, 2019, 12:14 PM