Hideaway Strath Emotional tourism
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
As perceptive as Ruenna was, she was completly oblivious to the whirl of anxious thoughts her simple question had provoked. She did note the small furrow in Phox's brow. Hmm. Was he annoyed with her for interrupting him? Rue nodded toward the path, indicating that they could walk and talk if he had somewhere he needed to be. 

"When I lived in the Sunspires, there was this neighboring pack-- Elysium-- that would hold these big gatherings sometimes. They would invite all the packs in the area, which was a lot I guess..." Rue trailed off. She wasn't keen on the idea of the Grove inviting in a load of strangers from a bunch of random packs, that had always seemed like a reckless move to her. Something on a smaller scale would work better, with invitees from trusted packs. 

"But remembering that.. it just had me thinking that it would be great to get to know our sister packs a little better."  Many members of the Grove had come from outside the Redhawk's dominion and knew very little of the wolves and the packs they were supposed to consider extended family. "I was wondering what you thought of maybe hosting like a.. a house warming party or something. At some point." Rue fell quiet. Towhee had indicated that there was some underlying tension between the sister packs, but hopefully it wasn't prominent enough to derail any merrymaking.
Messages In This Thread
Emotional tourism - by Phox - July 11, 2019, 04:26 PM
RE: Emotional tourism - by Ruenna - July 12, 2019, 10:48 AM
RE: Emotional tourism - by Phox - July 12, 2019, 08:39 PM
RE: Emotional tourism - by Ruenna - July 13, 2019, 11:50 AM
RE: Emotional tourism - by Phox - July 16, 2019, 10:12 AM
RE: Emotional tourism - by Ruenna - July 17, 2019, 07:25 AM
RE: Emotional tourism - by Phox - July 27, 2019, 10:28 AM
RE: Emotional tourism - by Ruenna - August 03, 2019, 08:55 AM
RE: Emotional tourism - by Phox - August 12, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: Emotional tourism - by Ruenna - August 13, 2019, 06:08 AM
RE: Emotional tourism - by Phox - September 10, 2019, 07:40 PM