Neverwinter Forest Who sits by the window will one day see rain
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Blink.  That was kind of a bad question to ask someone with as questionable education as he had. Um.  Like what?  I dunno if I'd know anything you don't already know.  I had to learn stuff like hunting on my own. Okay, he had a little help and the fallback of him being 100% ok with taking from a pack he didn't consider himself a member of.  Only other thing I've got is like.. Trips and stuff.  What he saw.  Not that Elysium people seemed particularly willing to hear it, given Ibis's reaction.

Either way, Mal's ears tipped back slightly as he tried to think of what might be of interest.  What did people learn besides how to survive?  Could figure out people's names or something but that was only useful while they were around.  Those who were there and gone probably didn't stick in his memory very long.

But Mal could do a bit of both.  Point out some stuff he learned about the way that might be useful for the kid.  And then of course warn him about the shores and how little he trusted the wolves there.  Inland was much better.  The psychos liked the sea.  Chances were Cam would be the one to get bored and wander off... Mal wasn't the best at being social.
Messages In This Thread
Who sits by the window will one day see rain - by Mal - July 12, 2019, 10:44 PM
RE: Who sits by the window will one day see rain - by Cam - August 06, 2019, 08:03 PM
RE: Who sits by the window will one day see rain - by Mal - August 10, 2019, 08:55 PM