Ravensblood Forest till i’m blind & hiding in the lion’s mouth
453 Posts
Ooc —
Dragomir's eyes were fierce on Aurë until she promised, and then they softened a margin. There were a lot of things he could have asked or said then. He wanted to know who Sanguinus was and why Aurë thought leaving them in his care was a good idea; the man hadn't shown his face since, which told Dragomir he wasn't trustworthy to begin with. He wanted to ask after the wolf who harmed her and whether she had won. He wanted to ask what Diaspora's creed was and why it was so very bad that they had had to leave.

In the end, however, he wasn't in the mood for any of it. He would forgive her, how could he not? But he needed time and space right now from both his parents. Both of them had disappointed him so horribly that it was impossible for it not to dampen his mood. Once, Dragomir had thought they were perfect. They could do no wrong in his eyes, but being disillusioned was a very heavy thing.

No, answered Dragomir, pressing one paw firmly against the soil to steady himself as he met her gaze, not a challenge but a hope for understanding, and asked, can I go now?
Messages In This Thread
RE: till i’m blind & hiding in the lion’s mouth - by Dragomir - July 14, 2019, 09:19 AM