Ravensblood Forest we have both lived with lips more scar tissue than skin
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Sure, he responded quietly, less a jab and more a way to wave the issue away. He was too tired to dwell on the matter. His libido had fallen below zero over the past few moons; circumstances really had a way of killing any boners you might think of getting. When she said his name again, he looked up, meeting her eyes once more.

It might as well have been pig latin she was speaking to him, because he knew fuck all about plants. Still, Vercingetorix tried his best to pay attention, nodding intermittently, gaze raking over the greenery.

I won't, Verx joked softly, then shrugged. But thanks. I'm sure I'll figure it out. He shook his head, weariness pulling hard at the edges of his consciousness. No, Aure. . .thank you. I just wanna sleep. Slowly, gingerly, he lowered himself back down; it was as if there were weights attached to the ends of his eyelids. They shut, and he lost himself in darkness --

And perhaps he romped wildly in his dreams, but Verx was much more likely at this point to envisage ripping Caiaphas and her mouthy daughter limb from limb, instead.
Common · Trigedasleng