Lost Creek Hollow stumble in, fight the spin
patron saint
are we all lost like you?
253 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
<3 !! You're all good, thanks for joining! :D

Merrit turned toward the chuff, making quick judgement of the man who approached him. Courteous, to alert him to his presence, instead of making him search. Amiable, by the lightness in which he carried himself. Passive, in allowing Merrit to take the first word. A commoner, by how he held his rank by sitting before him. Any wolf of noble blood would have stood tall, with head and tail raised like a banner to proclaim their heritage. And this man did neither.

This man was not a noble, but Merrit stood on the cusp of his land, and for this alone, the raven bowed his head and assumed a position that acknowledged the golden man's authority here. Tail low, and gaze askewed from the other man's face - yet he refused to grovel; Merrit's stance remained proud and tall. "Hello," his voice rang low and strong, "My name is Merrit, son of Valette, and heir of Easthollow." He wondered what this man's claim would be. Was he a prince of any land? Was he a peasant? A scholar? What had he been, and what was he here? "My mother sent me out to seek a teacher here, someone who has knowledge in the medicines and herbs - " and the rest of his question, he left hanging in the careful way he eyed the man, hoping that this was enough for him to understand, enough to prompt the man to speak.
with quiet words I'll lead you in
Messages In This Thread
stumble in, fight the spin - by Merrit - July 29, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: stumble in, fight the spin - by Cortland - July 29, 2019, 05:06 PM
RE: stumble in, fight the spin - by Merrit - July 30, 2019, 08:44 PM