Whitefish River Anything you feel, put it all on me
453 Posts
Ooc —
Dragomir thought with some despair that he would be left to wallow nearby, ignored by this new pack, but Vercingetorix made a beeline for him. His face remained an impassive mask, but he couldn't have described the feeling of relief that rose up in his breast when his father settled beside him. Yeah, he said, not so much because it really felt like a nice day to him but because it was the right response for the moment. The second question got a little more honesty from him: everything hurts. When will it stop hurting?

He was worried it would never stop hurting.

Dragomir was tempted to whine more to Vercingetorix, but then his attention was stolen by one of Speedy's pups, who was ambling toward them. The freckles on his face were adorable. For the first time since being found by his family, Dragomir's tail stirred into a half-hearted flop, the closest to a wag he could manage without wincing as the wounds on his hindquarters burned. A glimmer of his old spirit shone through him as he replied with a soft, hello!
Messages In This Thread
Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Speedy - August 10, 2019, 12:27 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Acheron - August 10, 2019, 01:24 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Dragomir - August 10, 2019, 05:37 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Emrik - August 11, 2019, 10:41 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Ira - August 12, 2019, 10:48 AM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Evergreen - August 17, 2019, 06:59 AM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Syrma - August 18, 2019, 11:43 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Spica - August 20, 2019, 02:01 AM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Speedy - August 20, 2019, 09:52 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Acheron - August 20, 2019, 10:17 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Dragomir - September 03, 2019, 10:26 AM