Whitefish River I am sometimes more doubt than man
453 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

It was difficult for Dragomir not to be depressed by his circumstances. He couldn't get up and walk around or seek out company, which would have been a wonderful distraction from his fears and his insecurities following his abduction. He couldn't even get up to void his bladder by himself. He felt like less than a child in those moments. When he felt detached from himself he couldn't feel anything or do anything about it, but when his mind was more clear he was embarrassed and humiliated by his own inability. Sometimes, when he was feeling more resentful of his ailing body, he would attempt to drag himself around, but that seldom ended well.

Today was one of his most lucid days since arriving in Kaistleoki. He watched a spider scuttling over the blades of grass between his paws, feeling the slightest stirring of a desire to pounce on it, but it was only a hint of interest compared to his usual rapt attention when it came to chasing and hunting things. Besides, it wasn't like he could do it anyway. It was probably a blessing that he couldn't seem to summon any excitement for anything to him. At least it felt real, though. Some days, nothing felt real, not even him.

Swiping his forepaw over the grass and sending the spider tumbling, Dragomir sighed and lifted his gaze to the trees, hopeful for any sort of distraction from the dull aching of his legs and sides.
Messages In This Thread
I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Dragomir - August 20, 2019, 10:16 PM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Speedy - August 21, 2019, 01:17 AM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Dragomir - August 21, 2019, 10:55 PM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Speedy - August 27, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Dragomir - September 03, 2019, 11:23 AM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Speedy - September 10, 2019, 11:41 PM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Dragomir - September 13, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Speedy - September 19, 2019, 11:12 AM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Dragomir - September 27, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Speedy - October 04, 2019, 10:36 AM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Dragomir - October 09, 2019, 03:47 AM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Speedy - October 22, 2019, 06:43 PM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Dragomir - October 27, 2019, 07:18 PM