The Sunspire schweigen
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
No love lost, really. But at least he wasn't greeted with outright hostility; Verx took the invitation in stride, clambering up to pull alongside the other man. To the query, he nodded. I wanted to talk to her about our future in Kaistleoki, he replied, being perhaps too candid -- but whatever. It's too close to wolves and packs I'd rather avoid.

Including Diaspora, although that a) went without saying and b) probably shouldn't be said here.

He glanced over at Mahler. I left Diaspora to make a home for my children by the sea, he continued, and while he didn't need to explain himself at all. . .well, the words just came, as they often did. Word vomit was one of his specialties. They deserved to grow up in the place we meant for them, originally. So. . .I tried. But the wolves living in my old home are all kinds of fucked up.

Verx sighed, shaking his head and letting his shoulders heave briefly in a shrug. Probably shouldn't have even tried, he muttered, turning his eyes forward again. And yeah, I blame myself for Dragomir getting hurt, too. I've been a real shitty father, but I want to make it better. I wanna get those kids as far from here as possible, get a fresh start, without the lingering bad memories.

End word vomit. (For now.) He fell silent, padding slowly along and beginning to drift into thought, only to be interrupted when (if?) the Diasporan spoke again.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
schweigen - by Mahler - August 29, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: schweigen - by Vercingetorix - August 29, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: schweigen - by Mahler - August 29, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: schweigen - by Vercingetorix - August 29, 2019, 06:47 PM
RE: schweigen - by Mahler - August 31, 2019, 04:58 PM
RE: schweigen - by Vercingetorix - September 01, 2019, 06:34 PM
RE: schweigen - by Mahler - September 01, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: schweigen - by Vercingetorix - September 01, 2019, 10:32 PM
RE: schweigen - by Mahler - September 01, 2019, 10:40 PM