The Sunspire schweigen
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
The manchild in Vercingetorix wanted to make faces and mock the man's accent. Blah blah blah blah blah, was all he heard at first. Seriously, this dude was gonna lecture him about his fitness for child-rearing while reeking of Aure's pussy? Lol, okay then.

But Mahler was right, and the more mature version of Vercingetorix saw that. They'd fucked up, the both of them. The only thing was, he was trying to make things right, and apparently his once-lover was off gallivanting around. The only reason he wanted to leave --

Wait, why wasn't he saying this out loud?

I know, Mahler, Verx responded, once the Diasporan had ended his speech. I've been a terrible father; you don't need to tell me that. Preaching to the choir. I'm trying to make things better. The only reason I'd take them away would be to keep them safe -- but if Kaistleoki seems like a safe place, then of course I'm not gonna rip them away from it.

He cocked his head, shaking it, laughing bemusedly. If you're so disappointed in Aure, why the hell would you fuck her? he asked. I feel like that goes against a lot of what you just told me. Better hope she's not in heat, or you're fucked, bro.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
schweigen - by Mahler - August 29, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: schweigen - by Vercingetorix - August 29, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: schweigen - by Mahler - August 29, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: schweigen - by Vercingetorix - August 29, 2019, 06:47 PM
RE: schweigen - by Mahler - August 31, 2019, 04:58 PM
RE: schweigen - by Vercingetorix - September 01, 2019, 06:34 PM
RE: schweigen - by Mahler - September 01, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: schweigen - by Vercingetorix - September 01, 2019, 10:32 PM
RE: schweigen - by Mahler - September 01, 2019, 10:40 PM