Whitefish River i am not throwin' away my shot
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
All Welcome 
It had been a couple of days since Aure had left. She'd gone to Moon. . .something. MoonSword? Whatever. She was gone, and he was confused as fuck, given that one of their children still had two broken legs and hella PTSD. Whatever she needed to do couldn't be done here? She was just gonna up and leave again?

Not that he hadn't done the same before, but hey. He was on a several-month no leaving his kids streak, and he didn't intend to break it anytime soon.

But Verx was a little frustrated on the whole. It'd been ages since he'd gotten his dick wet. A long time since he'd had fun at all. He poured himself into work around Kaistleoki, but that only served to exhaust his body. His mind still ran; his imagination was still in overdrive.

But this was life. Growing up. Adulting, or what have you. Vercingetorix took the evening patrol tonight, a shadow pacing the border under a sky brightened slightly by the moon and some stars. He pissed intermittently to layer his scent among the rest of the pack's, but mostly idly watched the horizon.

Looking for. . .something. Goddamn. Something interesting for fucking once, lately.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
i am not throwin' away my shot - by Vercingetorix - September 06, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Speedy - September 07, 2019, 08:46 PM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Vercingetorix - September 09, 2019, 09:49 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Castor - September 10, 2019, 10:57 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Speedy - September 12, 2019, 10:55 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Vercingetorix - September 19, 2019, 06:27 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Castor - September 19, 2019, 10:21 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Speedy - September 19, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Vercingetorix - September 19, 2019, 11:08 AM