Whitefish River i am not throwin' away my shot
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
relevant Eddie gif:

[Image: source.gif]

Thus admonished, Verx took care to blink slowly, nodding. Castor Cambria, he repeated, hoping to mollify the kid. Sorry about that. He flashed Speedy a smile at her own rebuttal, not openly disagreeing (for who was he to butt into parent-child disputes?) but enjoying the back-and-forth, anyway. He shifted, waiting for the two to finish their conversation before speaking again.

Your mom has done a really great job at taking care of my son, Dragomir, Vercingetorix said, turning his eyes back to Castor. I'm really thankful for the work she's put in. And it was sincere. Between her and the boy's mother, he didn't know whether Drago would be alive now without their help. Seriously.

His ears canted forward in interest. You know Drago? The dark-furred boy with brown eyes, he added, hoping that the description would suffice and not have to, you know, go into the myriad injuries and all that.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
i am not throwin' away my shot - by Vercingetorix - September 06, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Speedy - September 07, 2019, 08:46 PM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Vercingetorix - September 09, 2019, 09:49 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Castor - September 10, 2019, 10:57 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Speedy - September 12, 2019, 10:55 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Vercingetorix - September 19, 2019, 06:27 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Castor - September 19, 2019, 10:21 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Speedy - September 19, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Vercingetorix - September 19, 2019, 11:08 AM