Whitefish River tonight i'll have a look and try to find my face again
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Fear grips a stranglehold around his heart. He feels it thumping against the pressure, trying as it might to fight the force that seeks to crush it. Causing River to cry is the last thing Eve had wanted. Perhaps it was unavoidable, a collision of emotions waiting to happen and spilling outwards regardless of what the bearish Count did. Yet, he feels the pain of it nonetheless.

Eve lifts his head, round ears perked on his equally roundish face; he wants to offer comfort, wants to make River feel better… but he is at a lost on what is proper to do. Once more he finds himself wishing he had the guidance of Oki. She would know, he thinks.

Isn’t that enough reason to… stay close? Regardless of what others might think? He is conflicted, because part of him thinks he is causing River more pain than good, with how he cries… is this not all hurting him? This is why Eve, too, feels guilty at his core, for being unable to turn him away to find a better life with someone that suits River.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
RE: tonight i'll have a look and try to find my face again - by Evergreen - October 24, 2019, 02:03 AM