Whitefish River name of the game
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
skipping over Isi so I can get this bad boy wrapped up. RIP Verx <3

For all the things he and Aure had done wrong, there were -- well, actually, no. It was a testament only to nature and not nurture that Drago and Isi were turning out to be exemplary creatures. Smart, kind, athletic. . .seriously. All nature. So he wouldn't take credit, but damned if Vercingetorix wasn't bursting with pride, looking upon his children.

They were his greatest accomplishment. Fuck all the battle victories, the sexual conquests, the expansive travel. Father of Dragomir and Isilmë would be etched on his grave, if he were given one. That was all that mattered.

I'm so proud of you both, he said, giving them his gleaming smile, bright against his dark face. I just wanna be the dad you deserve. I'm gonna try my hardest to do that. No matter what it took. Hell, he'd watch over them after death if it was at all possible. And he liked to believe it was possible.

Folding himself down to his belly, Verx picked up one of the rabbit's bones, a curved piece of leg, bits of gristle still clinging to it. He growled playfully at his kids, wondering if one of them would indulge him in a friendly game of tag.

Or shit, maybe they were too old for games, now. Too jaded. But this moment was all he had. All that was guaranteed.

Why shouldn't they just have some fun, for once?
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
name of the game - by Vercingetorix - September 21, 2019, 05:35 PM
RE: name of the game - by Dragomir - September 27, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: name of the game - by Isilmë - September 27, 2019, 04:26 PM
RE: name of the game - by Vercingetorix - September 28, 2019, 11:28 AM
RE: name of the game - by Dragomir - September 28, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: name of the game - by Isilmë - October 11, 2019, 06:52 AM
RE: name of the game - by Vercingetorix - October 16, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: name of the game - by Dragomir - October 19, 2019, 09:36 PM
RE: name of the game - by Vercingetorix - October 26, 2019, 12:14 PM