Deepwood Weald and if you don't know, now you know
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
As usual, she spoke in fucking riddles, and his ears canted far forward to try to make sense of it all. He became angrier and angrier as she went on but managed to hold his tongue until she'd finished; basically, what he gleaned from her speech was that the lightning strike had given her some sort of epiphany which evidently prevented her from going back to her kids.

But wait! There was more! Not only was she not returning, but she was gonna help other wolves without a home, right here, in the weald. Not her kids. She wasn't going back to her kids. Just a bunch of randos. You know. Whatever --

Are you fucking serious? Verx asked, and his voice came out calmer than he thought it would. You're literally gonna fucking trade in your children to be some sort of good shepherd here? He already knew she was delusional, but this. . .this was something else. Lightning strike really managed to scramble her brains around more.

I hope you know they fucking hate you, he lied, hoping to -- god, he didn't know. Hurt her? Did she even care? And so do I. Do you know what I fucking gave up for you, Aure? I can never go home and see my brothers, my family, because I'm a natrona. Because I fucked you and you ended up pregnant and oh, fuck me, right? I wanted to keep y'all safe, so I gave it all up! And you're telling me that you're just going to fucking walk away? Fuck you, you self-righteous bitch!

He huffed and puffed, ignorant of the precarious position he was in. Come on, let whoever she'd wrangled into these woods come and attack him. He was ready for them. He was ready to take on the world she'd created in lieu of being a mother.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
and if you don't know, now you know - by Vercingetorix - October 04, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: and if you don't know, now you know - by Andraste - October 05, 2019, 08:06 AM
RE: and if you don't know, now you know - by Vercingetorix - October 05, 2019, 10:45 AM
RE: and if you don't know, now you know - by Andraste - October 05, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: and if you don't know, now you know - by Vercingetorix - October 05, 2019, 12:02 PM
RE: and if you don't know, now you know - by Agana - October 05, 2019, 12:29 PM
RE: and if you don't know, now you know - by Andraste - October 05, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: and if you don't know, now you know - by Vercingetorix - October 05, 2019, 02:14 PM