Hoshor Plains And admit that the waters around you have grown
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ira did not need a verbal answer, the look on the healer's face was enough to confirm her suspicions. It seemed everyone wished to be back by the river, and the Constable could not blame them. For now though, they just had to make due. When they were back on their feet, Kaistleoki could look to the river once more for protection and hope their land healed in their disappearance.

I understand. The kids will always take priority. Once we are able, Kaistleoki will ensure a safe home for their future. I will not keep you from them any longer, your service is greatly appreciated.With her leg properly treated, Ira rested her head at her paws certain that KO's medic would take off for some much-needed rest.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: And admit that the waters around you have grown - by Ira - November 05, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: And admit that the waters around you have grown - by Ira - November 11, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: And admit that the waters around you have grown - by Ira - November 29, 2019, 03:05 AM
RE: And admit that the waters around you have grown - by Ira - December 12, 2019, 07:39 PM