Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
All Welcome 
I blame Towhee. :)

Restless. Incredibly restless. And growing more restless and reckless with each passing hour. Phox should have called a pack meeting. He should have made sure everybody was ready for the plan. He should have this, he should have that. But in the end, he was a Redhawk, and Redhawks were reckless, no matter how much they tried to deny it. With Fennec gone and Towhee over the landslide, he couldn't stand to be over here. He called for @Figment, but Phox didn't wait.

He marched over to the tall, seemingly unscalable wall of rock and debris and began climbing under the light of the stars and sliver of moon that would guide him. It was hard to see, and it was even harder not to lose his grip. But up, up, up he went. It wasn't exactly easy (far from it), but he had watched Towhee go up, and that somehow gave him the confidence to keep going.

Phox should have waited for Figment. He should have told everybody what he was doing. He had been so mad at Towhee for doing this very thing, and here he was so near the summit, gleeful as ever to be free of the prison that had captured them. But something beneath him slipped. Phox lost purchase, and he tumbled down, down, down. When he finally reached the bottom, he was a mess. Unconscious, bloodied, and bruised from head to toe.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
Moon, guide me - by Phox - October 30, 2019, 07:21 PM
RE: Moon, guide me - by Figment - October 31, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: Moon, guide me - by Phox - November 13, 2019, 09:03 PM