Bramblepoint Oozings and visible membranes are rude and thoughtless
453 Posts
Ooc —
Dragomir was surprised to hear she didn't have a pack at all, or at least not one nearby. Recently left to travel, she said. He could understand that, even if his departures had never been his choice. His life so far had been two months per pack, then on to the next one ... that was a trend he intended to break now that he was a member of Moonspear.

He was briefly, bewilderingly tempted to lie and say he had been with Moonspear all his life. Wouldn't Marilla be more impressed with him if she knew he was a loyal wolf and a well respected member of his pack? But at his core, Dragomir was no liar, so he opted instead to vaguely say, I've been with them a little while. They're good wolves. Strong and family oriented. And ruthless and imperious, but since he was on their side of things, Dragomir didn't really see it that way.

Why don't you join a pack here? You could come back to Moonspear with me, meet our queen, I'm sure she'd have a place for you. He didn't know what made him offer this to a complete stranger; he only knew that being spoken to and ribbed like an actual adult rather than an unfortunate boy to be pitied made him feel really, really good.

She had no response for him on that and it wasn't long before she took her leave. Dragomir returned to his tracking, unable for a short time to shake her teasing from his mind.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Oozings and visible membranes are rude and thoughtless - by Dragomir - November 09, 2019, 10:31 AM