Neverwinter Forest i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He looked to Cèilidh when she arrived, saying quietly to her, Know those scents.  I'll... Explain later.  He wasn't gonna go through another chunk of his memory that wasn't too pleasant in front of strangers...  Aside from the cursory way he was going to do so now.  Looking back to Hydra, it seems he'd guessed well.  Probably more than that after them overall. I saw the black headed hag randomly rip out someone's throat, get her own chewed up, but apparently she then refused to die.  She's deranged.  Simple as that.  Mal had no desire to get anywhere close to her.

Was it like he had much of a choice?  If he ignored it, these bullies would probably decide he was totally harboring them of his own free will, and then try to kill him just for funzies.  He would have been fine with nobody responding as long as the trio moved on, but here they were and he wasn't sure if it was the best case or not.  If their noses weren't so full of blood, they'd already  realize we live here and this wasn't an open sanctuary.  Trespassing has consequences.  Just in this case, figured someone else might want the honor more.

If you want to go after them now, bring your people. I'll lead you to where they were staying.  If you just want information, I can let you know where they're headed.. Eventually. I'm otherwise not going back there solo until dark. Her choice.  But if she wanted to hunt them, he wanted to get moving sooner rather than later.  The faster Moonspear and friends caught them, the faster they'd hopefully kill them and end one patch of trouble before it appeared again.  Either way, the maniacs were almost certainly on the move right now -- either towards them or away.
Messages In This Thread
i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Hydra - November 08, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Mal - November 09, 2019, 04:46 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Ceilidh - November 09, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Hydra - November 11, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Mal - November 11, 2019, 10:58 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Merrit - November 12, 2019, 11:00 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Hydra - November 25, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Mal - December 11, 2019, 02:53 AM