Moonspear Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue
453 Posts
Ooc —
Mind if we fade this with your next post? I really need to cut back on threads across my characters and this seems like it's in a good place for it!

Dragomir was satisfied with Alra's responses, so he didn't think there was anything left but to "accept" her into Moonspear. Hydra took the opportunity to step out of her role and coach him, reminding him of a wolf's most crucial skill: the ability to hunt. Alra hadn't mentioned anything about hunting and he wasn't yet experienced enough to pick the cues out of what she'd said before, so he nodded along and prepared himself to continue.

But for once Dragomir did use his brain. Join me in a hunt, he invited, still feeling incredibly awkward about the whole thing, but the longer they roleplayed this scenario, the more at ease he felt in the role of interviewer. He figured it was more valuable to gauge Alra's hunting capabilities by putting her to the test instead of taking her word for it, and he thought Hydra would appreciate this approach, too.
Messages In This Thread
Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Sunniva - November 09, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - November 22, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - December 04, 2019, 11:01 AM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - December 13, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - December 26, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - December 31, 2019, 11:47 AM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - February 10, 2020, 09:31 AM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Dragomir - February 17, 2020, 04:19 AM
RE: Words mean nothing when your lips are so blue - by Hydra - February 19, 2020, 01:46 PM