Stone Circle Luckily I am not alone.
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
As Valette moved to lay down he followed her, his flank to her's, adamant that the warmth they shared not be broken. He was no fool to the weightless feel of her, the ridges of her bones raised slightly through her skin, the lack of warmth she carried. He, himself, had been rapidly loosing weight since the prey was driven away. More than half of every scrap he got had been given to his kids, mostly West, who seemed to be almost the same size as him.

"You're too kind."

"And You're freezing," he whispered, skipping over the question and not wanting to touch on that subject. Greyback knew he was most kind when compared to others. "No wonder why you're exhausted, you're as frail as a bird... I mean—not frail. You're the strongest woman I know. You're just—" the man let his eyes wander and he cartoonishly scanned her up and down. "You know what I mean."

"The prey will have to return soon. We just have to keep faith. If Clay doesn't return within the next day I shall go look for him.— No you're not selfish, my love. You have concerns that I share as well."

He smiled as she asked about his health. In reality he was getting older, the once dark roan fur that colored his face was now greying at his muzzle, giving way to white flecks of hair that contrasted heavily. His joints ached every morning and night, and his back was beginning to get rigid which each passing month. Greyback was no longer young. "I'm doing as well as I was as a whelp. No bump can slow me down!" He joked, roaring in laughter in attempt to brighten the conversation.

Messages In This Thread
Luckily I am not alone. - by RIP Valette - November 15, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by Greyback - November 17, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by RIP Valette - November 17, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by Greyback - November 25, 2019, 11:29 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by RIP Valette - November 26, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by Greyback - November 29, 2019, 10:44 AM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by RIP Valette - December 02, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 03:20 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by RIP Valette - December 23, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: Luckily I am not alone. - by RIP Valette - December 23, 2019, 04:41 PM