Moonspear “take my pride, take my life, take my body”
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
He lifted his nose to the wind, attempting to detect any familiarity to the smell. Perhaps he had subconsciously taken note of Moonspear on Revui's pelt and it's come back to memory. Of course nothing clicked. The smell of blood and rot was all he knew. It heavily masked the scent of anything else. Knowing this, Orochi still wondered if this was the right place. 

Shaken calls and warnings bring him back into reality. As he looks onto the yearling's puffed up form he realized that yes he is trespassing, and this is exactly what got him in this horrible situation in the first place. He lowered his head and snarled. His mission was pushed to the wayside as anger and panic set in. Who's to say they wouldn't throw him in a pit? He couldn't go through that again.

And suddenly another wolf came, much quicker and more hostile than the last. There was no hesitation. She raced past her comrade, ordering something he was unable to catch, before leaping towards him. His head slammed into the ground, leaving him with a headache more painful than the last. Hot flashes ran through his leg at rapid pace and he screamed in aganoy.

Get off of me! He twisted and turned underneath the woman's paw. You're supposed to be helping me! You need to help him! He's— he's— he's in trouble!!
Messages In This Thread
“take my pride, take my life, take my body” - by Orochi - November 20, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: “take my pride, take my life, take my body” - by Orochi - November 21, 2019, 09:50 AM