Moonspear “take my pride, take my life, take my body”
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
There are a lot of them but I don't know most of their names. Orochi searched his memories to recall each monster he had encountered in that pit. Their leader. He's large and brown... and he's got red eyes. The words came out slowly each time he recalled one to make sure he had every detail right. Anyone who had wronged the captives would pay for what they did.  The other one that ambushed us was pitch black. And she- she smelled like plants or something. I think she's their healer. He briefly recalled the time she yanked at his leg. That wasn't pleasant. And the last one— He paused for a moment. Should he tell them about Valour?  When Orochi's leg healed, he would make sure to pay his rival a visit. And he would beat him and that girl to a pulp for what they did. But if he told the Moonspear wolves about him they may get to him first. If that happened he'd never get his revenge. But it's too late to take back his words now. —the last one... he's a kid. A little smaller than me. Light brown. His gaze snapped to the side as the words finished sliding out of his mouth. He'd just have to hope they wouldn't do anything to him before he could. 

He turned back to the trio. I was stuck there for a month. Something like that. Time was meaningless in that pit. I don't know how long Revui was there. He was there when they threw me in the pit.

His heart pumped when the woman uttered her warning. Good. Now let me go. Let me help you! He couldn't leave Revui in that dreadful place a moment longer.
Messages In This Thread
“take my pride, take my life, take my body” - by Orochi - November 20, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: “take my pride, take my life, take my body” - by Orochi - December 13, 2019, 05:16 PM