Emberwood Electing strange perfections in any stranger I choose
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
hue hue hue just one more post and this will be perfect for a trade thread lmfao a little boring, sorry TAT

Mmm not quite. She said with a tilt of her head. Not very many knew of how to preserve herbs, even Reiko was learning by trial and error - but why not share what she had learned recently? From what I dried so far, the cold does just as good as the sun. So long as they aren't wet. That was for the ones who didn't turn into mush and grow moss - a few seemed to have crisped up nicely. 

Hopefully no one ever needs them, and I will test them soon enough of myself. Make sure they retain their healing abilities even if dried in frost. Unfortunately for Reiko, Ibis would get sick very soon and Noki will go check that thread to see if it's time to join it. They would be tested much sooner than Reiko would have liked, but it would be the beginning of a great learning experience.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Electing strange perfections in any stranger I choose - by Reiko - December 01, 2019, 12:28 PM