Moonspear I wear my long black dress, and a veil of disaster
453 Posts
Ooc —
Returning to Moonspear with no further clues to Isilmë's whereabouts or condition was always painful. He found it was getting easier and easier every day, though; the same way that living without his parents was getting easier, although in different ways. He crossed the borders seamlessly upon returning from the lake, no longer with the hint of hesitation that a newcomer naturally might exhibit, and immediately sought Hydra.

It was quite the climb to reach the Alpha female. It took its toll on Dragomir to reach the snowy heights even now. He'd done a lot of work with his legs and could get around with convincing ease, but that didn't mean it truly was easy for him. The steepest slopes still challenged him greatly, but that was where Hydra could be found prowling. When he saw her black form passing along a ridge, he called out in a low bark.

It could be Lyra or Alya, he supposed, but it made no real difference. Anything he said to either of them would inevitably reach their sister.

Hydra, he greeted presumptuously, swallowing thickly and trying his utmost to mask how out of breath he was. I was down by Bramblepoint. Smelled some new wolves down there. Multiple. Scent's too strong to just be passing through.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I wear my long black dress, and a veil of disaster - by Dragomir - November 27, 2019, 10:12 AM